Blogger templates

Friday 5 September 2014

The Who's Who In The Malaysian Film Scene

Hey guys!

I was at the street vendor this morning when I saw one of Malaysia's gorgeous actor in a magazine. I put down the newspaper that I was about to pay and read a little about his new movie. See how a handsome face can do to you. Even at fifty one, (that's me) one can still appreciate the beauty of something or someone.

So, today lets lighten up a little and feast our eyes on some of the gorgeous faces in Malaysia.
I will start will the guy that made me dropped my newspaper. His name is Farid Kamil. He is an actor. If I were to comment on his acting, there's nothing much to brag about, but his face sells.
filem pe3 farid kamil
picture copy and paste from beautifulnara
He came from the state of Kedah. My beautiful island, Langkawi is in the state of Kedah. He spoke the same dialect as I do. Slightly rough than other states in Malaysia but many like to imitate our dialect.

He is married to the actress below, Diana Danielle. She comes from a mixed parentage, Malay and American, I think. She is twenty four and he is thirty three.

.

Let's see who's next. Oh yeah, Rosyam Nor. I will watch a movie or a telemovie when he's in it. A great actor. Not too much in the look department but worth watching him acting.

 
Below is the beautiful Rita Rudaini. I would say she's got a classic Malay beauty. She is mostly remembered for the controversial divorce from her footballer husband.


Then we have Rozita Che Wan, she was a flight stewardess once. She is in her early forties and had recently married a fellow actor who is in his thirties. She too from Kedah state. Many love to listen to her dialect which is thick and pure.


Actor below is Aaron Aziz. He is Singaporean but make a living here in Malaysia since their film industry is much much smaller than us here to even call it an industry. Many women out there were crazy over him. Me? Nope, not the clean cut type. Just not my type.


The once bad girl in the industry has now mellowed and she is considered as one of the most beautiful women in Malaysia, for me at least. Her name is Fazura. Sophie loves her style.


This is my type of good looking. The unkempt and brooding look. Good actor too. Remy Ishak.

Remy Ishak

The up and coming Zul Ariffin is making his presence felt after a recent hit TV series ended about a week ago. He reminds me of Matt Le Blanc in younger version.

zul ariffin
Zul Ariffin
Model turned actress Fasha Sandha went through series of controversy that could last her a lifetime. She is now married to the son of a former Chief Minister in one of the states in Malaysia.


The beautiful Maya Karin, mixed blood as well (Malay/ German). She had once won an award for best actress but if I were to review her acting, she is not up to what I expect from an award winner.

Maya Karin

Erra Fazira, is considered as queen of Malay movies. She was once a beauty queen back in the 90's.
Still acting though in a slower pace.
Erra Fazira
Below is one of my favourite actors, Que Haidar. Too bad he decided to temporarily stop acting. Hope to catch him if he ever thought of making a comeback.

Que Haidar with his wife Linda Jasmin
The last one is Sara's favourite, Lisa Surihani. She is one of Malaysia's top actresses. An intelligent one as well. If ever she wanted to switch profession, she can do so  anytime as she holds a degree in law.
                               Lisa Surihani Nafi Hamil - ROTIKAYA

Well, that's about it for today. I tried not to be biased but can't help it. Most of the pictures above are the faces and actors that I liked and admired. I might get you acquainted with Malaysia's best voice in my next entry. They may not have the face as the above people  but their voice were as good as those of great singers.

Enjoy your weekend people. Out for now.

Rose 
6th.Sept '14

No comments:

Post a Comment